Accelerate Learning in Math for Early Grades (K-2)
The pandemic took a toll on our youngest learners. Our new evidence-based program for administrators, teachers, and families provides a path forward.
of additional learning on students’ math test scores
+15% average SEL
outcomes as measured by the Intrinsic Motivation Inventory
Program elements include:
Two 60-minute, online, live workshops for teachers and administrators.
Two 60-minute, online, live workshops for families, in English and Spanish.
Two 1:1 coaching sessions with a PowerMyLearning expert.
For District Leaders
Kick-off session and check-ins to discuss alignment, impact, and feedback.
- Increased student growth in Mathematics
- Impactful relationships between teachers, families and students
- Increased family involvement in their child’s learning
- Increased expectations by teachers for student’s potential for learning
- Create a culture of support for teacher-family allyship that encourages student growth
We support a strong implementation.
Clever integration for rostering
Toolkits with resources for families
Project manager & tech support
Alignment to your district’s standards
What school leaders have to say:
Family Playlists target families and teachers so they are working together to get kids to meet the standards. What PowerMyLearning does well is they provide support so that everyone involved in a scholar’s life has the knowledge and understanding needed to push students.